12:41 pm on November 25th, 2015
Outsourced SMM for Business: How to Make It Right
As a business owner you might think all those tweets, likes and pins are not related to your company revenue issue, but that's not true. Nowadays Social Media Marketing became the baseline for business promotion.
It's not a secret that any decent company has a website these days. However, it was a norm for a business 15 years ago. Today we are talking about engaging, informative, user-friendly websites, that's a standard minimum for organizations that wish to grow and be successful.
An active presence in social networks is one of the best ways of getting attention of prospects.
What Not To Do in Social Media
You can definitely hire a SMM officer for your company. But my previous experience as an internet-marketer, while working in ecommerce sector, enterprise companies and with small companies, is telling me it's a very bad idea. And I can give you several reasons to prove my point:
1. SMM officer for a full-time is unfairly expensive. As any employee, he will need a working place, vacation, sick leaves, etc.
2. It's extremely hard to find a real professional. At first, SMM specialist is a competent marketer, not just a person who hangs out on Facebook. You can't deny the fact the market is filled with self-made "gurus", whose maximum level of education is about local, 5-hours SMM course from the similar "profi".
3. Trends are changing, you have to be on the top of the wave. A literate, well-trained team is always better, in comparison with one person trying to be aware of everything new in marketing sphere.
4. A good employee should have systematic trainings related to his skills updates. And you know how much it costs annually.
5. If your SMM employee is absent by any reason, there'd be no replacement for him. In the agency another members of the team will get the initiative, so your work will not stop for a minute.
6. There might be cases related to passwords stealing, especially if SMM manager left your company while being fighting with the management. Deleted pages, stolen passwords and other troubles can affect your business image.
Just understand that SMM is not a stupid game that any secretary or a new intern can do for a couple of hours a week. Time management, working strategy, great content and the team of professionals - there are the components of social media success.
How To Get Max Result From SMM?
Let's leave any uncertainty and talk about the real ways to deal with SMM. Choosing outsourced Social Media Marketing services is a simple, safe, cost-effective and more professional approach to engage with your audience in social networks and to gain its loyalty. Dealing with an internet-marketing agency in Jordan, you will get:
- A whole team of professionals with complex and variable areas of expertise, instead of one employee;
- An internet marketing and social media promotion strategy, aligned with your business needs and budget;
- An ability to concentrate on your business goals, while SMM professionals are promoting your company;
- An absence of troublesome emergencies and unexpected gaps because of vacations and sick leaves;
- Financial and juridical safety in collaboration with a marketing agency.
I also may share the secret formula of success while working with digital marketing agency. Trust their experience but take part in your social media strategy creation and completion: share all news about direct campaigns and company activities, talk about promotions and services, and also inform your clients about business changes you have. That's how your advertising strategy can be completed fully, and your brand will be recognized, known and memorized.
Discuss Your Needs →