6:13 pm on December 6th, 2014
Facebook: The Ultimate Guide to Advertising Resources
Whenever you start a Facebook Ads campaign on your own, it's essential to see the broadness of possibilities and get to know some rules. Creating your FB Advertising campaign can be much simpler when you refer to the useful links in the list Katra Marketing recommends for you. This list contains the most helpful pages inside Facebook that relates on advertising and internet-marketing.
- Facebook Ads home page: A starting point to create your Facebook ads.
- Facebook Ads Manager home page: That's where you log in with your account and rule/modify your Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Ads Help Center: A through collection of answers to various questions about FB campaigns.
- Facebook Advertising Guidelines: Full and clear explanation about permissions and regulations for your Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Advertising Facebook Page: Dig through some case studies and stay in touch with the Facebook Ads team.
- Guide to Facebook Ads: The best place for beginners that gives suggestions and tips on the various elements of a Facebook campaign. you can watch the 101 interactive set of videos there.
- Facebook Marketing Solutions Page: Like the page, and you will be always informed how companies and brands manage their Facebook pages to engage with their customers and followers, as measured by Facebook.
- Facebook Page Directory: A full catalogue of with all business Pages inside Facebook, prioritized by amount of people who Liked the page. You can look through all kinds of FB pages, or search by the page type.